News 2 March, 2022 Back
Join Anvil at the 5th Annual CSO 360 Congress in Madrid
The CSO 360 Congress is the long-awaited face-to-face thought-leadership event for the security-intelligence-investigations community, taking place at the VP Plaza España Design Hotel, Madrid, 7-9 March 2022.
This trust-based global community is for peer to peer sharing on the sustainability of international business amidst rapidly evolving threat landscapes and changes in geopolitical, technological, and financial spheres. Participants are Chief Security Officers overseeing security disciplines from information, cyber, physical and financial crime, as well as Regional Security Officers, Directors of Corporate Security, Investigations and Intelligence.
Frank Gardner OBE, the BBC’s Security Correspondent, will provide the opening keynote with an extended Q&A session to update attendees on the global security horizon.
The 2 ½ day programme will offer a silo-breaking, integrated and converged security focus to reflect the current backdrop of global volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
The focus at this event is firmly on interactivity and the exchange of strategic, operational, and tactical approaches to the current and emerging threat horizon that is evolving by the day. Attendees will leave this peer led forum inspired and with actionable insights.
Key themes at the event
Key themes will cover risks and opportunities – the strategies, tools and tactics required to proactively predict and mitigate threats, and will include:
- Global security landscape
- Crisis and emergency management, stress testing evacuation plans and setting up for recovery
- Securing supply chains
- Activism, social unrest, population movement, terrorism, political risk, civil unrest
- Travel security, emerging kidnap and ransom risk
- Managing the risk of cyberattack, ransomware, fraud, corruption, and illicit trade
- Business transformation, cybersecurity, misinformation and the future of AI, Quantum Computing
- Skills, hybrid culture, mental health, inclusion, engagement
- Leveraging the business value of security, risk intelligence and investigations capacity
- Intelligence, Insider threat, Investigations
- Extreme weather, climate action, ESG challenges for Chief Security Officers
The Anvil and Everbridge team will be attending the event as Gold Sponsor.
Tracy Reinhold, Everbridge Vice President and Chief Security Officer will also be delivering a keynote session on The Convergence of Digital and Physical Security. His session will cover how managing risk under one unified platform results in streamlined communications and response, faster remediation of disruptions, and ultimately, reduced impact to business continuity. Whether employees are working from home, in the office, or in a hybrid environment, it’s more important than ever to prioritise resilience via situational and operational intelligence.
If you’re attending the event, please do make sure you reach out to the Anvil and Everbridge team.
Find out more about the CSO 360 Congress event here.
If you’re unable to attend but would like to speak with one of our expert team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +44 (0) 20 7938 4221.